- Threat Watch
- Warrior Tools
- Body Armor
- Long Guns
- Accuracy International
- Desert Tactical Arms
- Kel-Tec Long Guns
- Mosin Nagant
- Rock River Arms
- Ruger Long Guns
- Sabre Defense
- SIG Sauer
- Smith & Wesson Long Guns
- Wilson Combat
Archive for January, 2010
The fact remains that these crimes are being carried out in the name of Islam and with claims that they are backed by the teachings of Islam. The end result is, frankly, still the same.
The Central Intelligence Agency, PayPal, and hundreds of other organizations are under an unexplained assault that’s bombarding their websites with millions of compute-intensive requests.
Osama bin Laden sought to draw a wider public into his fight against the United States in a new message Friday, dropping his usual talk of religion and holy war and focusing instead on an unexpected topic: global warming.
The al-Qaida leader blamed the United States and other industrialized nations for climate change and said the only way to prevent disaster was to break the American economy, calling on the world to boycott U.S. goods and stop using the dollar.
“The effects of global warming have touched every continent. Drought and deserts are spreading, while from the other floods and hurricanes unseen before the previous decades have now become frequent,” bin Laden said in the audiotape, aired on the Arab TV network Al-Jazeera.
A courtroom tactic from the Radical Islamist playbook: act crazy, game the American legal system – and threaten jurors.
Jihadi scientist Aafia Siddiqui is on trial right now in a federal Manhattan court for the attempted murder and assault of U.S. military personnel in Afghanistan’s Ghazni province two years ago. She’s an accomplished Karachi-born scientist who studied microbiology at MIT and did graduate work in neurology at Brandeis University before disappearing in the wake of the 9/11 attacks.
Siddiqui was taken into custody in Ghazni in July 2008 after attempting to shoot U.S. military interrogators and FBI agents.
Now, the savvy “Terror Mom” of three is pulling out all the stops to win a mistrial. Among her Cirque du Jihad antics:
- Demanding that jurors be genetically tested for a “Zionist or Israeli background” to ensure a fair and impartial jury of her Jew-hating peers.
- Ranting about 9/11 Israel conspiracies during voir dire.
- Screaming out loud during the testimony of U.S. Army Capt. Robert Snyder, who was in the room in Ghazni when Siddiqui allegedly grabbed an M-4 rifle and proclaimed, “Allahu Akbar!” and “I hate Americans! Death to America!” Before being ejected from the courtroom, Siddiqui shouted to Snyder, “You’re lying!”
The Crazy Jihadi tactic is in perfect sync with the al-Qaida training manual advising its operatives to claim victimhood status if arrested and put on trial. This act is also in keeping with a long tradition of terror defendants invoking the insanity card — from “20th hijacker” Zacarias Moussaoui (whose lawyers chalked up his mass-murdering ambitions to a traumatic childhood) to Fort Hood shooter Nidal Hasan (whose defense will undoubtedly play up his lonely bachelorhood).
To make matters worse, the New York Post reported this week that an “unidentified man in a white headdress” mouthed an obscenity at the Siddiqui trial and cocked his finger like a gun at two jurors. The jurors were let go; it remains unclear whether the thug in white headdress will be charged and what relation, if any, he has to Siddiqui.
Government website describing what CERT is and how to participate
Wayne LaPierre’s The Global War on Your Guns takes you inside the U.N. plan to destroy the Bill of Rights by attacking the one right that makes any right possible, the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
LaPierre’s well-researched chapters outline the threat itself, how the U.N. works, and the phalanx of international forces determined to eliminate the basic human right of self-preservation through elimination of all private firearm ownership.
In The Global War on Your Guns you will learn:
- How a 1997 land mine treaty molded the U.N.’s new strategy
- How the U.N. funnels your tax dollars to anti-gun member nations
- Why the U.S. domestic gun-ban crowd is investing big in the U.N.
- What U.N. disarmament has done to once-free peoples of the world
- How extreme U.N. gun laws can be enforced on Americans-even without a new treaty
LaPierre exposes the labyrinth of international connections and cash flow that have moved this chilling threat from blueprint to binding treaty. At center stage, LaPierre spotlights global billionaires like George Soros and a colossal coalition of domestic and worldwide gun-ban and animal-rights groups.
- At least 14 of their employees or officials have been indicted or convicted on terrorism-related charges.
- They bully their way around America with the threat of lawsuits.
- They intimidate news organizations with labels, accusing them of being religious bigots.
- They stealthily support Saudi-style Shariah law with carefully concealed contributions from foreign sources.
- They lobby Washington even though claiming to be a 501(c)3 nonprofit that is strictly limited by Internal Revenue Service laws in its lobbying activities.
- They are a tentacle of the Muslim Brotherhood, the extremist organization that birthed al-Qaida, Hamas and dozens of other terrorist groups around the world.
- They hide behind “charitable” organizations like the Holy Land Foundation.
They are the Muslim Mafia, they are CAIR, the Council on American-Islamic Relations (They changed their name after they were named as an unindicted terrorist co-conspirator during the trial and conviction of the Holy Land Foundation – a trial that also witnessed the sentencing of the founder of CAIR’s Texas chapter, Ghassan Elashi, to 65 years in prison for his involvement in funneling $12 million to the terrorist organization Hamas.)
While Americans continue to promote cultural diversity and religious tolerance as society’s highest values, radical Muslims masquerading as “moderates” have insinuated themselves into the very fabric of American society, to the nation’s extreme peril.
Islamic extremists, taking advantage of Americans’ blind trust and gaining footholds in the nation’s education system, government, workplace, law enforcement and military, have been covertly working to destroy America’s constitutional government.
The Muslim establishment that publicly decries the radical fringe represented by al-Qaida’s brand of Islam known as Wahhabism, the official religion of Saudi Arabia, is actually a part of it.
The only difference is that they use words and money instead of bombs to accomplish their goals.
“Infiltration”, by veteran investigative journalist Paul Sperry, exposes the true agenda of these “moderate” and “mainstream” leaders and explains the full scope of the dangerous threat of Islam in America.
“They Must Be Stopped” is New York Times bestselling author Brigitte Gabriel’s warning to the world: We can no longer ignore the growth of radical Islam–we must act soon, and powerfully. Gabriel challenges our western and politically-correct notions about Islam, demonstrating why radical Islam is so deadly and how we can halt its progress.
Brigitte Gabriel speaks her mind:
- Fundamentalist Islam is a religion rooted in 7th century teachings that are fundamentally opposed to democracy and equality.
- Radical Islamists are utterly contemptuous of all “infidels” (non-Muslims) and regard them as enemies worthy of death.
- Madrassas in America are increasing in number, and they are just one part of a growing radical Islamic army on US soil.
- Radical Islam exploits the US legal system and America’s protection of religion to spread its hatred for western values.
- America must organize a unified voice that says “enough” to political correctness, and demands that government officials and elected representatives do whatever is necessary to protect us.
Moroccan Muslim Fatima Ghailan, 31, said Mohamed Benbrahim had harassed her and campaigned to have her removed from her job in the town hall’s cultural department purely because she had a job, dressed in a Western style, drove a car and associated with non-Muslims.
She said the imam and his supporters also pressured her husband and children.
Ghailan filed a complaint in December, 2008, after she said she and her husband were accosted in the street by the imam, who told them they would be run out of the town.
Any armed citizen should have an edged weapon with them where ever they go.
Grab a pocket constitution from the Cato Institute.
In any emergency or domestic attack the first responders are the citizens in the immediate vicinity of the incident. Know what to do and what to have.
A former federal prosecutor and relentless litigator whose enemies in Washington include politicians on both sides of the aisle has announced he is launching an investigation of Attorney General Eric Holder.