How To Build An SBR

From Cheaper Than Dirt’s Shooters Log:

A Title 2/Class 3 item is legal to own in most states, but it must be registered with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). The process of obtaining a Class 3 firearm requires paperwork, fees and a lot of patience.

, ,

Comments are closed.